Scrap metal buyers, New South Wales & Victoria
Many objects around your yard, home or business can be excellent sources of ferrous and non ferrous metals: copper from old pipes, brass from taps, stainless steel from kitchens, copper from hot water systems and steel from guttering, fencing and fencing wire. Contacting scrap metal buyers can reduce the cost of metal and steel recycling and possibly earn you some extra cash.
Scrap metal pricing
Scrap metals prices and scrap steel prices can vary. Feel free to phone us at Double B Metals to find out about our excellent scrap metal rates on any of these scrap metals:
- Copper – refinery copper, domestic copper, milberry copper, candy copper, burnt copper and pyro copper, copper radiators, PVC insulated copper and copper aluminium radiators.
- Brass – gun metal, plumber’s brass, honey brass, brass borings, brass coast and brass radiators.
- Aluminium – aluminium cans, extruded aluminium, cast aluminium, domestic aluminium, pure aluminium wire, aluminium extrusion, aluminium wheel rims and aluminium radiators.
- Steel – stainless steel, steel scrap, steel punching and HMS general steel.
- Zinc – zinc copper.
- Lead – lead covered cable and lead wheel weights.
- Tin – tin amalgam, tin brass and tin plate.
- Iron – roofing iron and guttering.
Double B Metals scrap metal buyers will come to you in Bendigo, Moama, Echuca, Mathoura, Kyabram, Rochester, Shepparton, Lockington, Deniliquin, Swan Hill, Stawell, Ararat and all over upper Victoria and lower New South Wales.*Quantity conditions apply.